UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 299  
Subject: Don't bug me Date: 6/17/2008 12:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://tinyurl.com/5lbfae

I visited last Saturday. Great displays. Thoroughly enjoy it.

Then wandered up the street and tasted creole tomatoes at the Creole Tomato Fest, charred oysters at the Seafood Fest, then listened to Zydeco at the Cajun Zydeco Fest.

Some times the status quo here in Lousy anna is a good thing.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: voelkels Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 286 of 299
Subject: Re: Don't bug me Date: 6/30/2008 9:00 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Some times the status quo here in Lousy anna is a good thing.

Except when dem politicians give demselves a 100% pay raise and Bobby say he won’t veto it, him. ;-(

C.J.V. - politicians & diapers should be changed often and fur da same reason, them

Author: JoePike Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 287 of 299
Subject: Re: Don't bug me Date: 7/1/2008 11:58 PM
Recommendations: 6
<gomer pyle> Surprise, Surprise, Surprise </gomer pyle>

Looks like Jellyfish Jindal found a backbone.

http://forgotston.com/

Eric Asher and C B Forgotston got the word, and the facts out over the airwaves, in New Orleans.

Senator Duplessis is another Bill Jefferson waiting to happen.

If you would like to let Sen. Duplessis know that you aren’t stupid you can contact her via:

Email: duplessisa@legis.state.la.us

Phone: (504) 243-7795

Fax: (504) 243-7798

Mail: 6600 Plaza Dr. Ste. 211A, New Orleans, LA 70127

The only person in LA who doesn’t understand is Sen. Duplessis.

Author: voelkels Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 288 of 299
Subject: Re: Don't bug me Date: 7/2/2008 8:04 AM
Recommendations: 2
Senator Duplessis is another Bill Jefferson waiting to happen.

If you would like to let Sen. Duplessis know that you aren’t stupid you can contact her via:

Email: duplessisa@legis.state.la.us

Yeah, and Dollar Bill will probably get reelected again, too. Duplessis don’t have to worry about a recall election. It takes one third of the registered voters in her district to sign the recall petition to force a recall election. I doubt that you could find a third of the registered voters axe-u-lee living in her district, her. ;-(

The only person in LA who doesn’t understand is Sen. Duplessis.

And she don't care, her

C.J.V. - I’ll member how our represenitive voted come da nex lection, me

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement