Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (27) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65420  
Subject: Don't Marry Date: 4/3/2006 6:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 60
Okay, I'm probably not going to post at that site again because I'm literally afraid one of those men would try to find me and kill me.

Here's the thing...yeah, there are a lot of girls out there who marry for money, security, anything but love, and turn on the sex charm in order to get a ring. But really, if a guy is so callous, and so blinded by what's in between a woman's legs that he never bothers to find out what's in between her ears, then who exactly is the irresponsible party?

Print the post Back To Top
Author: DBAVelvet74 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57181 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/3/2006 7:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 10
Kind of like Ron White's new act.

If the boobs sag, you can get them lifted.

If the belly starts getting big, you can get it tucked.

If the eyesight goes, you can get it corrected.

If the hearing goes, they have implants that correct it.

BUT...

You can't fix stupid.

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57189 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/3/2006 10:04 PM
Recommendations: 1
Of course I've been posting at that site. If I die, look there.

6, dumb bich

Author: scollywaltz Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57191 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/3/2006 11:02 PM
Recommendations: 0
sofaking6 added to your Favorite Fools list

Author: HedonistiX Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57202 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 8:12 AM
Author: sofaking6 | Date: 4/3/06 6:50 PM | Number: 57180
But really, if a guy is so callous, and so blinded by what's in between a woman's legs that he never bothers to find out what's in between her ears, then who exactly is the irresponsible party?
---

I blame the wax in her ears.

--H

Author: TraderJim3 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57208 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 9:57 AM
sofaking6 added to your Favorite Fools list

Thank Kestral for that one.

Author: redsavina Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57210 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 10:31 AM
Author: sofaking6 | Date: 4/3/06 6:50 PM | Number: 57180
But really, if a guy is so callous, and so blinded by what's in between a woman's legs that he never bothers to find out what's in between her ears, then who exactly is the irresponsible party?
---

I blame the wax in her ears.

--H

That doesn't even make any sense.

Author: kaellner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57212 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 11:31 AM
Recommendations: 2

Obviously, she is for committing fraud.

jk

Author: MakePigsFly Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57218 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 12:14 PM
6, will you marry me?

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57221 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 12:21 PM
6, will you marry me?

Sure, since tootru is ditching me for Sedated anyway. Bich!

Author: MakePigsFly Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57228 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 12:59 PM

Excellent. The really good news is that I'll do you for $200/night.

Author: dlbuffy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57240 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 2:05 PM
The really good news is that I'll do you for $200/night.

$150!!

(Oh wait, I think I'm still mad at her for something.)

Buffy (not a grudge holder...)

Author: 85andbreezy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57249 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 5:29 PM
Personally, after I read the thread over there I wondered what those guys take on gay marriages is?

"sofaking6 is already one of your Favorite Fools"

Author: sofaking6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57259 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 6:19 PM
Personally, after I read the thread over there I wondered what those guys take on gay marriages is?

It's the one thing I had enough self-control not to ask.

Author: redsavina Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57260 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 7:44 PM
Recommendations: 3
A search for "gay marriage" reveals the following:

http://dontmarry.proboards27.com/index.cgi

Highlights:

It is not a coincidence that two decades after No fault Divorce and the massive increase in Divorce in the US that we had an explosion in crime. Liberals and Criminalnologists did not make this connection. We are sowing the Wind and reaping the Whirlwind. Now we are poised to embrace "Gay Marriage" and admitted scheme by the Legal Fleecers to replace lost income due to the Marriage Strike.

This will further erode the already tenous grip Biological Parents and especially Fathers have towards their Legal Standing as parents. That Gays especially man Hating Lesbians have engineered this fiasco has been ignored or covered up by their Media boosters. The FemNags hate Marriage, intact Families, Men and children.

Those wacky Criminalnologists.

I cannot speak for others as I am a Nichiren Buddhist. Sorry no Bible lecture here friend. I hired a Gay Manager for a Home Improvement business I ran in 1993 because of his character and comptenancy not because of his Sexual Orientation. My ex at the time objected as I was then a Mormon. You see I don't judge people by labels but by their actions.

You are judging all here with preconceived notions. I don't care who you choose to love. I don't care if you engage in Homosexual sexual practices. I really don't. As to the Military issue it goes to unit cohesion. We already have enough issues regarding gender issues with Women and sexual interaction. Either we openly admit Gays and deal with the issues or we give them an exemption.

I agree the "Don't ask don't tell policy" is a fraud. Fish or cut bait stop the fraud. Civil Unions are something I support. Most Americans support Civil Unions. I see this posting as Misdirection and a distraction. Go post this compalint at the Democratic Underground. What you fail to realize about the issue of "Gay Marriage" is this. Attorneys are seeing a decrease in market share. Gays are an affluent Demographic they want to exploit.

To Lawyers it is all about their compensation, screw the impact on society. Its about the dinero in their Bank Account. You will get ripped off as much or more than Straight Men. Don't be stupid. Gays are smart NOT TO MARRY.

Sexual Homosexuals. What about that.

Looks like being a woman-free man is Job One. If it means being queer, so be it.

Author: Sedated Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57262 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 9:42 PM

I always mean I want to marry you along with whoever else I want to marry. Always.

Sheryl

Author: 1946dodge Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57265 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 10:15 PM
if a guy is so callous, and so blinded by what's in between a woman's legs that he never bothers to find out what's in between her ears, then who exactly is the irresponsible party?

The problem is that men are addicted to what is in between a woman's legs.

Human females are the only females who can control their sexual impulses. They do not go into heat.
The have the ability to control this for an important evolutionary reason.
Human babies have large heads. This meant that many human females died during childbirth as the human skull increased in size. This also meant that human females became more selective as to who impregnated them, in order to justify the ever increasing risk of dying during delivery of an offspring.
Human females are also the only females to have periods. This entails a tremendous loss of iron with the blood. Which means that any male she may select had better be capable of providing iron, which is in abundance in meat. Thus the best hunters got to pass on their genes with willing females.

In order for a human female to select males with this criterion, she had to be able to resist the temptation to have sex with a male based on his looks alone, because he may at the same time be a dud as far as being a provider.

The big problem is that although human females learned to control their sexual desires, human males never did.
They had no reason to.

Which is why many women can have headaches, and men never do.

So none of the above observations are anyone's fault or responsibility any more than any other evolutionary adaptation.

By the way, I got this information from a new book called "Sex Time and Power, How women's sexuality shaped human evolution" by Leonard Shlain.

If you disagree with this argument, I would be happy to hear it, because it made sense to me.

Ed

Author: kaellner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57270 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/4/2006 11:42 PM
If you disagree with this argument, I would be happy to hear it, because it made sense to me.

You are convinced by semi-scientists making banal observations? It would appear the Leonard here is a penname for some man-hating woman. Blah, blah, blah, women have self-control, men just want sex. How about, women are less emotional and have less too control? Their ego does not drive them to kill animals because they would be lousy at it. They are the care givers and nurturers because men are lousy at it. Killing animals is a tough business and dealing with relationships only results in people going hungry.

jk

Author: malibu114 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57272 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/5/2006 12:53 AM
Which is why many women can have headaches, and men never do.

For the record, sex cures headaches.

Donna
-knows from experiance

Author: JonBeer Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57319 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/6/2006 9:43 AM
Recommendations: 12

Are you high?

Human females are the only females who can control their sexual impulses.

False - pretty much all females in all species are very selective about the males they mate with. They have many and varied criteria which vary greatly from size/aggressiveness to size and colour of feathers.

They do not go into heat.

Technically true, but trust me, the hormone fluctuation during and in between periods makes a huge difference in many women's desire for sex.

Human babies have large heads. This meant that many human females died during childbirth as the human skull increased in size. This also meant that human females became more selective as to who impregnated them, in order to justify the ever increasing risk of dying during delivery of an offspring.

For any species, female mate choice is of vital importance. The main cost for females is typically not death, but the inability to produce another litter quickly. Humans have a very long gestation period and an incredibly long dependance, meaning that it costs a lot of resources/time to bring a child to independance, thus making mate choice more important for humans than many other species. The death thing isn't technically wrong, but his emphasis is way off as it's really not the main determinant.

Human females are also the only females to have periods.

This is the point at which I realised the original author was smoking crack and blowing it out of his arse. Obviously he's never owned a female cat or a dog and had it go into heat and wander around the house dripping blood...

The general gist of his argument isn't wrong as such, it's that he comes at it from such a crackpot point of view that it annoys me. Women are more selective than men in terms of mates, and they should be because the only cost to men is a few sperm. To women, it's a whole boat load of resources and the opportunity cost of having to carry THIS guy's baby instead of someone elses for the next year. Sadly, the author has no idea what he's talking about.

Jon

Author: 5MinMajor Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57320 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/6/2006 10:08 AM
So says the Newlywed =P

(Not that I am disagreeing with you - just always like to see the newlyweds rush to the defense of marriage).

There are lots of things wrong with women and marriage, but I have to admit, it sure beats the alternatives!

- Major

Author: JonBeer Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57321 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/6/2006 10:12 AM

(Not that I am disagreeing with you - just always like to see the newlyweds rush to the defense of marriage).

Despite your balloons (ooooh pretty!) I'm going to have to point out I wasn't defending marriage, or even talking about marriage. I was merely pointing out that a steaming pile of turds had been deposited on the board.

But for the record, I couldn't be happier I got married and am excited for Scary that she's going to go down the same path. Being married is way cooler than being engaged.

Author: SockPuppetMan Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57322 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/6/2006 10:22 AM
Happy Balloon day to 5MinMajor!

-_- Alex -_-

Author: Geodesy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57323 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/6/2006 10:53 AM
I was just wondering if scary would let me be her flower girl...

Author: mapletree7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57350 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/6/2006 8:28 PM
The problem is that men are addicted to what is in between a woman's legs.

(...)

The big problem is that although human females learned to control their sexual desires, human males never did.

Wrong and wrong! Good show.

Author: WyneFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57455 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/7/2006 1:33 PM
Being married is way cooler than being engaged.

'cept when it's the 3rd or 4th time....

WF *ducking 'cause Kas is in the area*

Author: Kasuma724 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57507 of 65420
Subject: Re: Don't Marry Date: 4/8/2006 10:33 AM
<<WF *ducking 'cause Kas is in the area*>>

I left that area at 4:55a so you were relatively safe. However, you now have a credit of only 14 thwaps.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (27) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement