UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (43) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977210  
Subject: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/3/2013 12:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
You went your way.

They went their way.

Last I checked, it's not you whining about sequester causing your work-life to face real uncertanity for the 1st time. It's not you whining about tuition hikes or gas prices. It's not you whining about 'my spouse is soooo qualified and can't get a raise'.

It's not you marching with the idiot Europeans whining about austerity.

I'll look forward to seeing the rest of your interview when I have time.

But, seriously, screw them all. Enjoy your wonderful family and finances. The 1st category, 50% of the putzery can't match you....and in the 2nd category, 99.9% of them can only envy you.

Enjoy!

JediG
Print the post Back To Top
Author: saunafool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863207 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/3/2013 4:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 47
America is blessed that Mitt will never be President.

What a narcissist. Does his first interview after the election and cries about how he'd be doing a better job. No class.

Reminds me of an interview of Al Gore on Charlie Rose. Gore was saying Iraq was a mistake and Charlie Rose cut him short and said, "All you had to do was run a better campaign." Gore conceded the point.

So I agree. Mitt should enjoy his retirement. He had 2 shots at the golden ring and he blew it both times. No one to blame but himself.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863211 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/3/2013 5:02 PM
Recommendations: 3
Wat an a$$ Willard is - and yes, the dollar signs are appropriate.

Ken

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863216 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/3/2013 6:02 PM
Recommendations: 1
99.9% of them can only envy you.

Enjoy!

JediG

Liberal envy = HATE!

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863219 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/3/2013 6:15 PM
Recommendations: 0
In one corner....Mitt and Ann.
In the other corner...

America and Europe getting what it deserves.

I can live with that.

Mitt's campaign sucked. Yes. BUT, status quo for the other 99% will suck more.

Giggle.

JediG

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863220 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/3/2013 6:22 PM

BUT, status quo for the other 99% will suck more.

Giggle.

JediDornerG

Git Your Ally BA BA Bark Bark On!

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863221 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/3/2013 6:26 PM
Righttime...

Congrats to you and your friend. Detroit is gone.

And here's to your Democrat murders and rapists in prison costing the system money too.

Too bad you got tons in common with all of them.

.....and i don't.

Oh and back on topic....

Mitt and Ann.....doing fine.

Most of Obama's constituents: Life getting suckier.

LOL

JediG

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863225 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/3/2013 7:21 PM

Congrats to you and your friend. Detroit is gone.

LOL never been there

And here's to your Democrat murders and rapists in prison costing the system money too.

I didn't know felons could register and vote LOL

As they deserve to be.

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863245 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/3/2013 10:04 PM

Their big dream was crushed and they've apparently been miserable about it.

=alstro, not envious

Author: saunafool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863261 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 2:17 AM
"Yes. BUT, status quo for the other 99% will suck more. "

Jedi,

What if the economy recovers in the next 4 years? The deficit and unemployment go down?

Will you be willing to admit you were wrong?

Just wondering if contrary evidence can change your world view?

sf

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863267 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 7:05 AM
So was Al Gore.....his dream was crushed, despite being part of a popular administration.

And he and tipper are fine.

No wait, they split up and he is giving lady masseuses a dose of Liberal feminism by moving their hands a little further down his body.

LOL.

Mitt and Ann? Hope I'm sure their Cadillacs and houses are just fine. Their family is doing just fine.

A majority of America and Europe? Nope. No way.

LOL GOOD.

I also voted against Mitt and for Obama in 2012. And thus far, I'm elated with the results. Can't wait till REAL spending cuts some....far worse than this tiny sequester.

Ann, it must be nice not having to come to TMF boards and say "I defend the middle class! My spouse deserves a raise! Rich people this! Rich people that!" Pitiful lol
JediG

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863268 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 7:09 AM
Sauna....

I of course will admit any short term blips as statistics are statistics.

But unemployment being low means that a bulk of the Bush years were AWESOME in that category as were many of Reagan's years. So if we're playing checkers and not chess, then yes, short term reports will go down, but up also.

I've always, always said that America has some gifts that even Obama and other Enemies of State can't conqueor for the moment: Energy, resources, dynamic and hungry workforce. I've said recently that China, Brazil. India, and Europe have serious problems and that gives America yet another leg up.

So yeah, short term things will go up or down and I'll not ignore those reports UNLIKE PA Liberals who never said ANYTHING about good economic news for many years under Bush.

But long term Sauna....these Liberals are in for punishment. Just like I predicted in Europe and is now happening. AND THEY DESERVE IT SO MUCH.

Long term, life will get SUCKIER for 80% of the citizenry.

Just wait and watch.

Obama 2012 (Mitt and Ann and the next 10 generation of romneys will opt out of punishment though, lol)

JediG

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863269 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 7:11 AM
BTW I acknowledge that the stock market is doing very well. Wealthy investors and big banks are loving life of course.

It's nice of Obama to print money, and slowly erode the purchasing power of the middle class so that rich people see their equities inflated even more!

Rich people get a stock market that is inflated by money printing.

Middle class gets lower purchasing power, and higher FICA rates.

Remember I said 80% of America will be punished?

It has begun.

And Liberals don't care one iota as long as their overpaid professional butts on the coasts are ok. Eventually, we'll get them too.

JediG

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863323 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 10:25 AM
Who?

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863333 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 11:03 AM
America lost a golden opportunity by not having Mitt Romney has president. We wouldn't be in the mess we're in today if Romney had been elected. I seriously doubt he will run again, but I wish he would and I'd vote for him if he does. Someone's got to fix the mess Owebama has made. Who in the world pours gas on a raging fire? The Emperor with no clothes from Kenya, that's who.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863335 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 11:10 AM
"America lost a golden opportunity by not having Mitt Romney has president. We wouldn't be in the mess we're in today if Romney had been elected."

Aside from letting the auto business die, what other brilliant ideas did he have? And how could he have radically changed our situation since the election? Sold us to the highest bidder, and leveraged the cash and debt?

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863337 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 11:13 AM
haters have to hate.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863339 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 11:19 AM
haters have to hate.

Hate/Love what difference does it make. It is OK to hate bad stuff and love good stuff

When things get really fouled up, is when things like what we see on the left today occur

You get a liar, like Barrack Obama (he of the 4 Pinnochios), who manipulates feeling and irrational hatred springs forth.

The problem is when people start supporting liars. When they know they are lying they make up stories like they have in Benghazi to claim it was not important or to play make believe that it is not about the lies, but about some issue of mere incompetence.

It is not the hatred that is the problem. It is the fact that they are so invested in covering for believing a liar and refusing to admit that they were totally duped or just corrupt enough not to care about the lies.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863347 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 11:34 AM
It is nice that the blaming of the GWB has slowed. I doubt it is gone forever though.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863348 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 11:34 AM
I think the theory is the Republican controlled House would have been less likely to want to screw him politically and make him look bad, and more likely to have actually focused on trying to make things better.

Besides, everyone knows deficits don't matter when a Republican is in the Oval Office.

Ken

Author: saunafool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863351 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 11:39 AM
But long term Sauna....these Liberals are in for punishment. Just like I predicted in Europe and is now happening. AND THEY DESERVE IT SO MUCH.

Jedi,

Yes, you predicted that Europe would suffer, but if I remember your prediction correctly it was because they were unwilling to implement austerity.

The reason they are suffering is BECAUSE they implemented austerity. Spain had emerged from recession in 2010 and then everyone decided that the deficit had to be dealt with RIGHT NOW. Not over 20 years, not over 10 years, but in 2-3 years.

So, they cut government jobs, cut pay, cut benefits, cancelled government construction contracts, eliminated industry subsidies, and raised taxes--all with the goal of cutting the deficit. Unemployment went from 10% to 26% and the deficit has barely gone down because although expenses have been cut, the tax base has collapsed.

Yes, the Liberal State in Europe needs to be trimmed, but that should occur over the next 20 years as the demographics slowly shift. Forcing the reforms during a recession has created a depression in some of these countries.

While you and I differ on the interpretation of events, I would suggest that you be careful regarding your schadenfreude. Bad karma.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863352 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 11:41 AM
Aside from letting the auto business die,

Not to worry nigel....GM is alive and well...in China, that is.

snip
"US auto giant General Motors launched a Cadillac brand luxury sedan, the XTS, in the country last week.

China is already the world's biggest auto market, with sales rising 4.3 percent year-on-year in 2012 to 19.31 million vehicles."

snip
"The fast rise of the newly affluent middle class and two-car families presents an intriguing opportunity for premium automakers," the report said."

Sounds like the people of China are faring better than the American people. Next up will be nigel's explanation of blame Bush.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130304-china-surpass-us-top-lux...

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863356 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 12:10 PM
Recommendations: 5
CCinOC writes:

Someone's got to fix the mess Owebama has made. Who in the world pours gas on a raging fire? The Emperor with no clothes from Kenya, that's who

StPatrick writes:

haters have to hate

So true.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863360 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 12:16 PM
[ Aside from letting the auto business die, ]

"Not to worry nigel....GM is alive and well...in China, that is."

No worries, since Mitt lost. I have a GM truck (that was built in Mexico), and I love it. GM is alive and well here in the US as well...but Mitt would have let it die.

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863362 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 12:20 PM
America is blessed that Mitt will never be President.

Even our "hands off" God found him too much to tolerate!

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863384 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 1:26 PM
[ Aside from letting the auto business die, ]

"Not to worry nigel....GM is alive and well...in China, that is."

No worries, since Mitt lost. I have a GM truck (that was built in Mexico), and I love it. GM is alive and well here in the US as well...but Mitt would have let it die.

My, my...nigel is happy with his Mexican built GM truck and Government Motors expanding their factories in China under the prez reign then goes on to complains about Mitt?...Why am I not surprise.

Meanwhile....here in the USA Americans can no longer afford to buy a new car. Government Motors and American jobs are overseas and across the border. Why is that nigel? Is it because an American built car built by American workers is not good enough for you?

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2013/02/most-median-incom...

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863402 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 2:56 PM
"My, my...nigel is happy with his Mexican built GM truck and Government Motors expanding their factories in China under the prez reign then goes on to complains about Mitt?...Why am I not surprise."

Sorry, I am not getting your point, but I will explain in more detail. Yes, I am happy with my GM truck. Yes, I am glad that GM is having continued success in China. They have been doing so for many years. The Chinese love Buicks, it turns out. Go figure. No, I didn't complain about Mitt - I celebrate that he was unable to act on his destructive ideas about the US auto industry.

Your point seems to be that you want GM to fail? Why?

"Meanwhile....here in the USA Americans can no longer afford to buy a new car."

That's funny. I see new cars around here all the time. Car dealers seem to get regular deliveries of new vehicles. I wonder what they are doing with them?

"Government Motors and American jobs are overseas and across the border. Why is that nigel?"

Complex question, but it has been going on for many years. A lot of manufacturing jobs have moved overseas, mostly due to costs. Its been happening for decades. How have you missed that?

"Is it because an American built car built by American workers is not good enough for you?"

??? I bought a truck made by an American company, with suppliers from all over the globe, that was assembled in Mexico. You'd be hard pressed to find a vehicle that doesn't meet that description to some degree. Auto manufacturing, like most manufacturing, has become a global business.

What do you drive? Do you believe it is 100% American made?

Personally, I believe in capitalism - but - I'm glad the government stepped in to save GM, as it would have been a serious blow to our economy to 'let it die' as Mittens recommended. I buy the best vehicle I can afford to suit the purpose I need it for. I have another vehicle, a "fun" car, that is Japanese. Best bang for the buck, there isn't an American made vehicle that suits my needs like this one can (for the price I am willing to pay.

If your comments had a point, I have no idea what you were trying to say. Maybe you can try to explain?

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863410 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 3:54 PM
there isn't an American made vehicle that suits my needs

Got it nigel...and then you complain about Mitt?

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863412 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 4:00 PM
"Got it nigel...and then you complain about Mitt?"

No, I didn't. He lost, and canb;t do any damage. Is there a point to this dribble? You seem to want to say something, so why don't you? Let's review;

"My, my...nigel is happy with his Mexican built GM truck and Government Motors expanding their factories in China under the prez reign then goes on to complains about Mitt?...Why am I not surprise."

Sorry, I am not getting your point, but I will explain in more detail. Yes, I am happy with my GM truck. Yes, I am glad that GM is having continued success in China. They have been doing so for many years. The Chinese love Buicks, it turns out. Go figure. No, I didn't complain about Mitt - I celebrate that he was unable to act on his destructive ideas about the US auto industry.

Your point seems to be that you want GM to fail? Why?

"Meanwhile....here in the USA Americans can no longer afford to buy a new car."

That's funny. I see new cars around here all the time. Car dealers seem to get regular deliveries of new vehicles. I wonder what they are doing with them?

"Government Motors and American jobs are overseas and across the border. Why is that nigel?"

Complex question, but it has been going on for many years. A lot of manufacturing jobs have moved overseas, mostly due to costs. Its been happening for decades. How have you missed that?

"Is it because an American built car built by American workers is not good enough for you?"

??? I bought a truck made by an American company, with suppliers from all over the globe, that was assembled in Mexico. You'd be hard pressed to find a vehicle that doesn't meet that description to some degree. Auto manufacturing, like most manufacturing, has become a global business.

What do you drive? Do you believe it is 100% American made?

Personally, I believe in capitalism - but - I'm glad the government stepped in to save GM, as it would have been a serious blow to our economy to 'let it die' as Mittens recommended. I buy the best vehicle I can afford to suit the purpose I need it for. I have another vehicle, a "fun" car, that is Japanese. Best bang for the buck, there isn't an American made vehicle that suits my needs like this one can (for the price I am willing to pay.

Again, if your comments had a point, I have no idea what you were trying to say. Maybe you can try to explain? Why do you dodge questions?

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863413 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 4:00 PM

LOL -- there wasn't an American made President that met his needs either<grin>

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863422 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 4:24 PM

LOL -- there wasn't an American made President that met his needs either<grin>

LOL...

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863425 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 4:42 PM
[...there isn't an American made vehicle that suits my needs...]

"Got it nigel...and then you complain about Mitt?" -Lurker

So, you prefer protectionism over capitalism? Here I thought you liked capitalism... (And what does Mitt have to so with anything?)

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863431 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 5:26 PM
"It is nice that the blaming of the GWB has slowed. I doubt it is gone forever though."

The impact of his incompetence is lessening. Eventually, he will be forgotten...

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863440 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/13 4:42 PM
[...there isn't an American made vehicle that suits my needs...]

"Got it nigel...and then you complain about Mitt?" -Lurker

So, you prefer protectionism over capitalism? Here I thought you liked capitalism... (And what does Mitt have to so with anything?)

I prefer Made In America...I guess you don't.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863450 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 8:23 PM
[ So, you prefer protectionism over capitalism? Here I thought you liked capitalism... (And what does Mitt have to so with anything?) ]

"I prefer Made In America...I guess you don't." -Lurker

So, what do you drive?

Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863460 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 9:51 PM
"It is nice that the blaming of the GWB has slowed. I doubt it is gone forever though."
The impact of his incompetence is lessening. Eventually, he will be forgotten...

Sorry this low information voter has fallen down on the job:

Bush was the worst President in the history of the US.™
Ayn Rand was a philandering psychopath.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863466 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 10:08 PM
Hello Lurker, are you there? You haven't answered my question...

So, what do you drive? I'm sure it is something 100% American made, right?

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863468 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 10:16 PM
What if the economy recovers in the next 4 years? The deficit and unemployment go down?

Will you be willing to admit you were wrong?

Just wondering if contrary evidence can change your world view?

LOL. Go down to what, exactly? And by whose policy? And unemployment down to what level?

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863470 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 10:26 PM

Sorry, I didn't realize you were waiting in anticipation for a reply.

A car with an american made transmission and engine which was assembled in Chicago IL.

Oh, and you had asked what does Mitt have to do with anything? Duh...did you not see the subject title and the fact you brought up Mitt's name in your previous replies? So you tell me.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863484 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/4/2013 11:51 PM

"Sorry, I didn't realize you were waiting in anticipation for a reply."

Wow. Hehe...there's a lot you don't realize.

"A car with an american made transmission and engine which was assembled in Chicago IL."

Not really an answer, but I'm sure you realize by now that your car ISN'T 100% American made. At least, you should. Since you dodged it, I'm sure you get the point. The most 'American' car these days is a Toyota, and it is assembled in Canada. It is a global industry, so your little attempt at a sneering 'I prefer made in America' crack is born of simple ignorance. Or maybe willful, I can't tell for sure...

"Oh, and you had asked what does Mitt have to do with anything? Duh...did you not see the subject title and the fact you brought up Mitt's name in your previous replies? So you tell me."

Sigh. I see you got lost in trying to follow the thread. Let me recap for you;
I brought him up, in response to the thread title, along with the auto industry (that's how we got to talking about the auto industry. I had three questions about Mitt;

1) Aside from letting the auto business die, what other brilliant ideas did he have?
2) And how could he have radically changed our situation since the election?
3) Sold us to the highest bidder, and leveraged the cash and debt?

No answers were forthcoming, but that's not surprising. You kept bringing it up after we were off on a tangent about China and GM. Apparently you are offended that my GM truck was assembled in Mexico. Recall your run-on sentence about GM in China and expanding their factories... YOU brought up China, and never did explain what point you were trying to make. " and Government Motors expanding their factories in China under the prez reign..." Do you think that didn't happen while the idiot prezBU was in office? Were you trying to say GM sells cars in China at Obama's behest?

Did you even have a point to make, or did you just need to say 'prez' one more time today?

Duh.

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863516 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/5/2013 9:56 AM
[ Did you even have a point to make, or did you just need to say 'prez' one more time today? ]

"As opposed to your in length replies which ramble on saying nothing? Keep on wasting your time. When I see one of the windbag posts I hit next reply. I don't waste my time on 'em. Oh, try dimdem prez."

I see that your answer to my last question was 'yes'. Really? 'dimdem prez'? You must be proud of that one...

Here are some of the questions you didn't, couldn't, or were afraid to answer in this thread;

Regarding Mitt;
"Aside from letting the auto business die, what other brilliant ideas did he have?"

"And how could he have radically changed our situation since the election? Sold us to the highest bidder, and leveraged the cash and debt?"

"Your point seems to be that you want GM to fail? Why?"

"A lot of manufacturing jobs have moved overseas, mostly due to costs. Its been happening for decades. How have you missed that?"

"What do you drive? Do you believe it is 100% American made?"

"If your comments had a point, I have no idea what you were trying to say. Maybe you can try to explain?"

"So, you prefer protectionism over capitalism?"

"Did you even have a point to make, or did you just need to say 'prez' one more time today?"

Right, you did answer that last one.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863539 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/5/2013 11:36 AM
Of course. Ignoring reality is mandatory for perpetuating your delusions. Don't let any of those reality based liberals spoil the cesspool of stupidity and racist hate you slither around in; be a good little wingnut and stay uninformed.

proton

lol...another notch on my keyboard for pushing your button. The lefty hate just keeps on coming.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1865449 of 1977210
Subject: Re: Don't worry Mitt and Ann Date: 3/15/2013 11:29 AM
The ones not on your record food stamp club, or the ones not affected by your teacher and education budget cuts or college tuition hikes or layoffs or outsourcing or coming doctor shortage and health rationing.

That's who.

LOL

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (43) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement