UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: blackmare Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308722  
Subject: down, be doobie, down Date: 8/29/2003 12:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 12
down, down, down, down,

my bills are going down, down down down down,

bills are going doooown, wah wah wah waa-aaah...

wow I'm up too late...didn't mean to be, but BofA's in the midst of a website "upgrade" which resulted in the disappearance of my favorite debt-busting helper, the cute little "Make a Payment Now" link.

I finally gave up and called the 800 number. The BofA lady was very nice and showed me where they'd buried my old online payment option, under a different name. But it's all worth the trouble.

Tonight I wiped out $50 of the $515 I still owed BofA. Paid the $40 I'd spent on the FUSA card last weekend. Put away $35 into savings, and chipped another $20 off the student loan.

I love online payment.

g'nite y'all,

Mare
still got $18,424 in student loans
Print the post Back To Top
Author: joebedford Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168792 of 308722
Subject: Re: down, be doobie, down Date: 8/29/2003 9:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Dude, did you say "doobie"?

;-)

BSF, congratulations on your progress! :-D

Thanks!
Joe

Author: njnewbie One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168793 of 308722
Subject: Re: down, be doobie, down Date: 8/29/2003 9:21 AM
Recommendations: 1
Mare,

WOOHOO!!!

njnewbie

Author: exeter17 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168849 of 308722
Subject: Re: down, be doobie, down Date: 8/30/2003 10:06 PM
Recommendations: 0
Mare,

After you get it below 16K it goes away MUCH quicker.

Ex17

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement