Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bahastings Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 120  
Subject: Dramatic Loss Date: 3/1/2006 3:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey, folks, am I missing posts, or are there really no comments to SOLD's drastic drop in the last 24 hours? What to make of this? Is it to keep, buy more, dump? I am new to HG and looking for sage input.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JSergeant Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Ticker Guide Global Fool SC1 Red Captain Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Most Active, Foolanthropy 2013 Tesla Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 67 of 120
Subject: Re: Dramatic Loss Date: 3/1/2006 4:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
bahastings:

HG has their own private board for SOLD - you'll find more discussion over there:

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=117494

JSergeant

Author: Joemit Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 77 of 120
Subject: Re: Dramatic Loss Date: 3/29/2006 10:25 AM
I ditto bahastings comments. Now it is the end of March and I have heard nothing from HG about whether or not it is time to increase or cut losses?

Is there anyone out there?

Or did I miss that discussion?

Author: monochapin Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 78 of 120
Subject: Re: Dramatic Loss Date: 3/29/2006 8:41 PM
ditto here... anyone?

Author: HTownTX Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 80 of 120
Subject: Re: Dramatic Loss Date: 4/4/2006 5:06 PM
I've seen no compelling discussions.... but am tempted to double-down (b/c it does feel like gambling now) because it is a profitable business (check out the financial summaries on google: http://finance.google.com/finance?cid=696915). Originally bought in around $14, and may buy more at $7.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement