UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: InkJetLabel Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 266555  
Subject: drat. Date: 2/6/2002 10:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 23
i must now curse all of you.

IJL, cursing you all.

(PS: congrats whoever got it.)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MindlessOne Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 200003 of 266555
Subject: Re: drat. Date: 2/6/2002 10:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
no, curse you!

-gabe
(foever doomed to miss milestones)

Author: MizBlue Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 200009 of 266555
Subject: Re: drat. Date: 2/6/2002 11:20 PM
Recommendations: 3
Gee Inky, that 200K looks gorgeous on you!
Congrats to you -- you are a god!
-Luv,
Mizzie

Author: OldFatherHubbard Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 212392 of 266555
Subject: Re: drat. Date: 12/17/2003 9:59 PM
Recommendations: 1
Your 20K looks best. When you hit 50K, they should give you a blue star. Or at least, an elvis(tmf) cap.

Author: PunkPanther Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 213545 of 266555
Subject: Re: drat. Date: 2/12/2004 9:20 PM
Recommendations: 0
Thank you for recommending this post to our Best of feature.

i must now curse all of you.

IJL, cursing you all.

(PS: congrats whoever got it.)

---

nice number...

PP

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement