Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LennieKR Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86584  
Subject: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/20/2002 4:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Made up my mind to start using up my recs, and the dumb browser has been acting up all day. Finally gave out a bunch - Royalty included.

It's stupid. I've been acting like a squirrel hiding recs away like they're acorns. So here comes a new, generous me.

Lennie
hoping to get rid of all 30 today
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40998 of 86584
Subject: Re: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/20/2002 4:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1

What, you're not offering them on eBay?

Tsk! Tsk! Lenny.

:-)

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba

Author: MrRobot Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40999 of 86584
Subject: Re: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/20/2002 4:26 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't become a physical "rec" over it!

M.R. (To Rec or Not to Rec...!~)

Author: LennieKR Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41002 of 86584
Subject: Re: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/20/2002 4:28 PM
Recommendations: 0
Sorry, you can only recommend a post to the Best of once.

Tsk! Tsk! Lenny.

:-)

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba

No, Tony, sure didn't, but see how I'm tryin'.

Lennie

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41005 of 86584
Subject: Re: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/20/2002 4:43 PM
===*===

Harrr me an' the Pirates be settin' up a Black Market fer 'em, wanner join?

DPR

Author: LennieKR Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41015 of 86584
Subject: Re: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/20/2002 6:57 PM
Well lookie here, I'm down to three strikes!

Thank you for recommending this post to our Best of feature.
You will be able to recommend 3 more posts today. (explain this)

Lennie

Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41018 of 86584
Subject: Re: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/20/2002 8:04 PM
You will be able to recommend 3 more posts today. (explain this)

Okay Lennie, but did you do what you were ask to do and explain it? ;-)

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba

Author: yellowcard Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41022 of 86584
Subject: Re: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/20/2002 9:51 PM
To me, recs are like gold. I ain't givin' 'em away fer cheap stuff. If you want a share of my gold, ya gotta earn it. On the other hand, I kinda think whitemiata's got somethin' goin' there...

yellowcard

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41023 of 86584
Subject: Re: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/20/2002 10:16 PM
Recommendations: 3
To me, recs are like gold.
===*===

Sorry, but the Motleys let the Gimme boards make the recs worthless, they just haven't come to grips with it yet. They need to scrap it entirely and start over.

Raggmopp

Author: yellowcard Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41029 of 86584
Subject: Re: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/21/2002 1:40 AM
Sorry, but the Motleys let the Gimme boards make the recs worthless, they just haven't come to grips with it yet. They need to scrap it entirely and start over.

'Tis true, 'tis true. But them recs o' mine are somthin' else, I tell ye. Mebbe when I give a rec it should 'ave a separate category -- a Golden Rec! Harrrr! That's it! Since I give so few, they's Golden Recs!

yellowcard
feelin' a bit like one o' Ragg's swashbucklin' pirates tonight

(Call me "goldencard"! Arrrrr!)

Author: LennieKR Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 41053 of 86584
Subject: Re: Drat - Dumb Browser Date: 2/21/2002 1:30 PM

To me, recs are like gold. I ain't givin' 'em away fer cheap stuff. If you want a
share of my gold, ya gotta earn it. On the other hand, I kinda think whitemiata's
got somethin' goin' there...

yellowcard

Good mornin', and here's a piece of gold fer ya'. :o).

Lennie

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement