Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Dreams are a safety value. Studies have shown that a lack of sleep can cause death. Some of this is may be caused by the lack of body self repair that goes on while we sleep.

What is true, however, is that a lack of sleep will eventually lead to short-term madness.

It has been shown that while we sleep we review and try to come to grips with our everyday reality. It has been further shown that (if no significant events that happened during the day that would overpower this) the last thing that is on our minds (with focus) can strongly influence at least one dreaming event in that following sleep period.

My rare dreams were, are precognitive in fact. The strength and clarity of the dream is in direct proportion to the actual occurrence of the event. I can not stress too strongly that these are rare events.

Your dream of self-death opens up a world of speculation.

Did I mention that the man who escaped on the bike was laughing?

gnos
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement