Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: aluxner Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 186  
Subject: Dreamworks Best Buy Now? Date: 8/25/2011 1:05 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I bought Dreamworks when it was recommended in May 2010 and the stock has gone down about 36% since then. This doesn't mean Dreamworks is not a great company. What I'm curious about are the "Best Buys Now" section of the monthly newsletter. If DWA is still a great company then why hasn't it turned up on the Best Buys Now or re-recommendations lately?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RHinCT Big gold star, 5000 posts Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 173 of 186
Subject: Re: Dreamworks Best Buy Now? Date: 8/25/2011 3:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
If you are a Stock Advisor subscriber you might want to ask this in the private Stock Advisor board devoted to DWA.

http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=29460401&bid=117...

Author: oilpainter1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 174 of 186
Subject: Re: Dreamworks Best Buy Now? Date: 8/26/2011 5:24 PM
There is zero activity on the SAS DWA board. Maybe they all know something special about it's standing, but I am with the guy who asked this question. I am hoping it will rise again so I can sell this dog. I don't post- just read posts of more experienced folks and try to learn but there is nothing to read.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement