Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9  
Subject: Dud Date: 9/15/2011 3:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Apparently, this board is a dud.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Dukenewkirk Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Blue Captain Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 9
Subject: Re: Dud Date: 11/19/2011 6:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hilarious, I actually requested they open this board, but I get so much promotional e-mail on top of my regular newsletters from the Fool that the response that they finally opened this board got lost in all the mail that I've come to ignore. I generally just log into the Fool daily instead.

Anyways, I had a couple of things in mind to post so I will finally get to that over the next few days, now that I'm aware it exists.

Enjoyed your joke though;)

Duke

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement