Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9  
Subject: Dud Date: 9/15/2011 3:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Apparently, this board is a dud.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Dukenewkirk Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Blue Captain Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 9
Subject: Re: Dud Date: 11/19/2011 6:56 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hilarious, I actually requested they open this board, but I get so much promotional e-mail on top of my regular newsletters from the Fool that the response that they finally opened this board got lost in all the mail that I've come to ignore. I generally just log into the Fool daily instead.

Anyways, I had a couple of things in mind to post so I will finally get to that over the next few days, now that I'm aware it exists.

Enjoyed your joke though;)

Duke

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement