UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Goofyhoofy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976923  
Subject: Dude, where's my present? Date: 11/15/2012 8:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 27
I voted for Obama. I only did so because he promised me "stuff" (Bill O'Reilly.) I am waiting for a big box to arrive on my front porch with a big present inside; I'm even told it's "huge" (Mitt Romney.) I have to admit I've become a "taker." (American Enterprise Institute) and I just can't wait for "Santa Claus" (Republican strategist Jude Wanniski.)

Just my luck, it'll probably be a big box full of birth control pills for young women. What am I going to do with those? Heck, young women don't even see me anymore even when they look right at me.

Well, maybe I'll be lucky an it will be a nice new pony, or maybe a cool car! Obama promised. I remember specifically.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837232 of 1976923
Subject: Re: Dude, where's my present? Date: 11/15/2012 8:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
It was going to be twinkies, but....

Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837236 of 1976923
Subject: Re: Dude, where's my present? Date: 11/15/2012 8:46 PM
Recommendations: 0
Goofyhoofy, I believe you are the wrong gender and ethnicity. Romney wasn't talking to you. He has no explanation for why white male voters voter for Obama. You are an aberration and that is why you are not going to get your gift.

Now, he WAS talking to me. Sorta. I'm a female. But since I'm Caucasian and a senior citizen, I'm still in the wrong demographic - I think - because most older white women voted for Romney. But I voted for Obama, too. I'm an aberration because I don't need birth control or money for education. So clearly I will not be getting my gift either.

We were cheated.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837239 of 1976923
Subject: Re: Dude, where's my present? Date: 11/15/2012 8:56 PM

We were cheated.

Your food stamps are in the mail.

PS Also those Bush tax cuts you got, the ones we only refer to as for the rich, well they will continue for you while we soak those other guys by stopping theirs....hee hee.
Thanks, and keep those votes coming.

Author: GrumpyOldGuy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837245 of 1976923
Subject: Re: Dude, where's my present? Date: 11/15/2012 9:17 PM
Recommendations: 1
Well bend over Rover, your present is coming up behind you and, thanks to the Dem Liberals, it will be huge.

Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837248 of 1976923
Subject: Re: Dude, where's my present? Date: 11/15/2012 9:20 PM
Recommendations: 3
Goofyhoofy: I voted for Obama. I only did so because he promised me "stuff" . . .

That's really disgusting. Upstanding Republicans would never vote just to get stuff. They vote to get tax breaks.

Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837341 of 1976923
Subject: Re: Dude, where's my present? Date: 11/16/2012 11:22 AM
People are gullible and actually believe government/Obama will give them stuff.

How can you forget classics like

Q: why are you here?
A: To get money

Q: what money?
A: Obama money!

Q: where did Obama get the money?
A: I don't know, his stash, we love you Obama!!!

and

"If i vote for him, if i help him he will help me, i never thought this day would come, i don't have to worry about putting gas in my car or paying my mortage"

Author: saunafool Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837348 of 1976923
Subject: Re: Dude, where's my present? Date: 11/16/2012 11:38 AM
Recommendations: 3
How can you forget classics like

"My understanding is that during a legitimate rape, the female body has a way to just shut the whole thing down..."

Seriously, do you want to trot out the stupidest quotes from people on your side. I don't even need to search through YouTube clips of people at rallies claiming Obama was born in Kenya and wants the UN to take over the country. I can get plenty of stupid/crazy just from Republican candidates--some of whom were in the Republican Presidential primary.

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837574 of 1976923
Subject: Re: Dude, where's my present? Date: 11/16/2012 5:53 PM
With all this stuff we're getting, how dare they accuse us of conducting a war against Christmas? Or being anti-religion? Clearly, they think we want to make it Christmas year-round?

You may be lucky. Maybe you'll get an Obamaphone, to replace your Bushphone and Reaganphone. Or you'll get free protection of your bank account, or free access to the highways. It could be worse.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement