No. of Recommendations: 0
Due to my income bracket, traditional IRAs and possibly Roth as well (need to get down and dirty in my AGI calculation) are not available to me.

The Traditional IRA is always available to you. If your income is too high, you will not be able to deduct your contribution, but you can always make a full contribution to a traditional IRA. For 2005 that is $4000 max unless you're over 50, in which case it is $4500.

Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.