UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mejayroberts Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 190378  
Subject: Duh! Date: 10/5/2012 11:12 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Imagine my surprise when having such a negative experience with Norton Internet Security 2013. Considering the many shortcomings I have found, I really cannot recommend this product to our readers.

http://www.7tutorials.com/security-everyone-reviewing-norton...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182072 of 190378
Subject: Re: Duh! Date: 10/5/2012 3:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Imagine my surprise when having such a negative experience with Norton Internet Security 2013. Considering the many shortcomings I have found, I really cannot recommend this product to our readers.

Well, that's a much more positive review than I would have given Norton back circa 1996 when I was a network/desktop administrator.

(My review then would read like this. Diagnosis: someone installed Norton Antivirus; treatment: boot off the Win95 install CD and wipe the hard drive.)

Author: stockmover Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182078 of 190378
Subject: Re: Duh! Date: 10/6/2012 3:39 AM
Recommendations: 0
Hey JR,

Thanks for the link. DW has been using NIS 2012 and it runs pretty clean. However, when her subscription expires I was planning to install the free version of Avast, which I've used for several years, and am happy with. Your post and link makes my decision a no brainer. BYE BYE NORTON!

Rich
Arizona

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement