Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: learnersfool78 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 54107  
Subject: DUK merge with PGN Date: 6/29/2012 3:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Opps, I typed the wrong energy company in my first question. I'll try again. DUK merges with PGN, which makes it one of the largest electric utilities. But looks to me like they'll also have an awfully lot of debt. Is the stock worth hanging onto?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: patchdodd Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 54102 of 54107
Subject: Re: DUK merge with PGN Date: 6/29/2012 6:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
If you are bearish but prefer to stay long, DUK is a great company to hold (IMO). They have a great moat and a 5% yield. I wouldn't be surprised to see the stock plateau or even dip for a few months but the underlying remains strong.

Love that someone posted here.

Author: learnersfool78 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 54103 of 54107
Subject: Re: DUK merge with PGN Date: 6/30/2012 5:36 PM
Thanks. I'm still learning, and like the yield.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement