UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Maraith Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 64785  
Subject: Dumb problem I created with MAIL Date: 11/15/2012 12:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I cannot figure out how I did this but somehow I removed the two options at the top of the MAIL that said "trash" and "junk." This enabled me to select a piece of mail and assign it to junk or trash without opening it. Because I somehow disappeared those options, I now have to open each mail in order to send it to perdition or other.

Any idea how I might correct this? Since I have no idea how it changed, I have no idea where to start to fix it and re-place it on the mail page.
I did search the "help" but couldn't find this problem exactly.

Thanks for any help.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Maraith Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61428 of 64785
Subject: Re: Dumb problem I created with MAIL Date: 11/15/2012 12:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I did do the Microsoft Office update. Could that have done this to me? (I happy to blame Microsoft but I suspect it's all me.)

Author: awlabrador Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61429 of 64785
Subject: Re: Dumb problem I created with MAIL Date: 11/15/2012 12:39 PM
Recommendations: 3
Try right-clicking or control clicking in your toolbar and select Customize Toolbar in the resulting menu.

-awlabrador

Author: Maraith Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61437 of 64785
Subject: Re: Dumb problem I created with MAIL Date: 11/15/2012 3:22 PM
Brilliant. Right click did the trick. Thank you so much. Amazing what I can do without even trying!

Mara

Author: spinning Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 61444 of 64785
Subject: Re: Dumb problem I created with MAIL Date: 11/16/2012 10:21 AM
Recommendations: 1
You can also use Customize Toolbar in the View menu. This option is available in the Finder, Safari and other Apps as well.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement