Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Roppongi7 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 186  
Subject: DWA Date: 12/14/2010 12:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Any thoughts on where DWA may be headed? Seems Megaminds was not the hit that analysts expected and has pushed down the stock price this past week. Does anyone see an upside to this stock from the current level or do you see it falling further?

... maintained his "Sell" rating on DreamWorks stock and lowered his price target for it to $25, which is 17 percent below where it closed Monday.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: esxokm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 167 of 186
Subject: Re: DWA Date: 1/7/2011 5:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This is a difficult one. The $25 prediction seems correct, but recent price action suggests, to me at least, that the stock may be bottoming.

I've been looking at DWA myself. The best I can say is that DWA may be for risk capital; buy with the understanding you will need to dollar-cost-average, and then wait for the next upswing.

Megamind was not a great hit. But there is that Panda sequel coming up, so I suspect the stock may rebound later in the year. Again, though, $25 may be hit first.

Maybe selling covered calls along the way will help as a sort of hedge?

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement