UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: AfoolwondersNot Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 127459  
Subject: Re: To sell or not to sell... Date: 1/31/2013 9:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Dwdonhoff "Hi Afool" lol any hidden meaning there? Just kidding. I like to think of myself as aFool

"You are dramatically over-housed and under-reserved"
No doubt about that. Excellent points. Thanks for your post.

inparadise "Perhaps the better question is why are you considering staying?" Good point. Some of my cousins live in this area. Another is Luther Burbank said "I firmly believe, from what I have seen,that this is the chosen spot of all this earth as far as Nature is concerned". I agree.

It may not be wise to post the other reasons. This post will likely be available for "the world" to see forever. Thanks for your post.

determinedmom That is one of the reasons I would consider staying. If it jumped 26% or more in a year one has to wonder what may happen in the next three years. I could probably hold on for that amount of time (or more depending on various factors). I'm extremely frugal and I am under prop 13 with very low property taxes and obviously no mortgage. It's not that I hate this city, there are some redeeming aspects. It's just that I have lived in quite a few places and I have enjoyed many of them a lot more than I do here. Thanks for your post.

I'm leaning dramatically on the sell now side.

Any additional posts would be appreciated.

Thanks all!

- aFool (:
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Useful Resources
Our Home Center has all you need to make buying and owning a home a great experience. Get or refinance a mortgage and much more!
Buying/Selling a Home FAQ

Mortgage Professor
Offsite resource for mortgage questions.
Post of the Day:
Berkshire Hathaway

Brookfield Asset Management
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement