UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 40867  
Subject: DWTS 14 Date: 3/19/2012 10:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Great cast this season. They don't have any really awful ones this time. It's gonna be a battle to the death this year. I couldn't tell you who's gonna win this season. There are a lot of them who could.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Allisonh2 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40862 of 40867
Subject: Re: DWTS 14 Date: 3/27/2012 2:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I know, they are all pretty good. Hard to decide!

Allison

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40863 of 40867
Subject: Re: DWTS 14 Date: 3/28/2012 12:53 AM
They did boot the right one, though. Though I didn't want Martina to go 1st, she was clearly the worst.

Author: Allisonh2 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40864 of 40867
Subject: Re: DWTS 14 Date: 3/28/2012 4:47 PM
I did feel sorry for Martina though. I guess I kinda felt a kindred spirit with her, she's a breast cancer survivor (Like I am) but yeah, I agree, she was the worst.
I didn't really like Melissa Gilbert all that well either, I think she may go next.

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40865 of 40867
Subject: Re: DWTS 14 Date: 3/28/2012 8:36 PM
She might be next. I think she had the 2nd worst total score behind Martina. But Gavin is next worst after Melissa and I don't like him, so I'd rather see him axed next.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement