UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MetroChick Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 885502  
Subject: Dyson Vac Owners - Triggerhead Question Date: 1/22/2013 9:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Any Dyson owners out there who can explain to me how to open the Triggerhead/Brush Bar to clean the brush out?

1 - If you're looking at the Triggerhead head on (with "Dyson" right in front of you) the picture for cleaning shows moving the left side from "locked' to "unlocked" - do I need a tool for this (like a screwdriver) or does it just mean tilting the head to the "unlocked" icon?

2 - The next picture shows taking the cap off on the right-hand side - however I can't get it to budge (if I'm just tilting the left side to the "unlocked" position and not using a tool) and it seems if I try to hard it will break the plastic.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mrsDJB Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 870825 of 885502
Subject: Re: Dyson Vac Owners - Triggerhead Question Date: 1/23/2013 11:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
We always need to use a quarter or a screwdriver to move that thing.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement