UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: duerks100 Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3862  
Subject: E-Trade Date: 8/23/2012 7:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I bought and continued to buy E-Trade on its way down in 2008. The lesson I learned is don't buy a stock that's on fire assuming it probably can't get much worse. Wait for the fire to be absolutely put out and see if there is anything worth salvaging in the ashes. It is from this experience that I feel confident in buying AIG today.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: notehound Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3576 of 3862
Subject: Re: E-Trade Date: 8/30/2012 4:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
After having dealt with all the major brokerage houses in the last 15 years, I have to say that ETrade's premier account customer service is among the best. They also have a great online user interface for at-a-glance account and tax basis information. They also have a very strong online bond trading platform.

The baby in the commercial says so, too.

;-)

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement