UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: katinga Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 135755  
Subject: Early voting in OH promising Date: 10/5/2012 9:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Early voting in OH favors the Dems. The advantage is way down this year.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/ohio-shocker-gop-closes-early-...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Jim2B Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106855 of 135755
Subject: Re: Early voting in OH promising Date: 10/5/2012 9:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I used to live in OH.

The Dayton area only has one big employer left - WPAFB.

If the Dems win, you can bet that jobs will be cut there. Even the Dems in the area know this now.

I suspect even the Dems in this area to vote against Obama.

Author: drebbin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106856 of 135755
Subject: Re: Early voting in OH promising Date: 10/5/2012 9:51 AM
Recommendations: 0
Does this matter? Is it a measure of a closer enthusiasm gap? Improved G0P ground game? More Republicans will be on vacation in early November? Anything?

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 106857 of 135755
Subject: Re: Early voting in OH promising Date: 10/5/2012 9:59 AM
Recommendations: 1
Anything?

Yup, the racist Republicans got their marching orders from Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and are engaging in hate voting.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement