Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: marty3852 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35  
Subject: earnings Date: 4/21/1999 5:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
this should be an interesting quarter-with rising crude and some pricing power could get top line and bottom line growth-- and the company was preparing to cut some costs- its a home run but needs some attention brought to itself-- read that coverage by the investment community! i can wait and sleep at night with this company .
Print the post Back To Top
Author: marty3852 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 16 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 5/4/1999 6:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
hey whem i said bring attention to yourself i did not mean put the for sale sign out. but since you guys insist i will add a little more to my position please do not go cheaply hold out for some green . whoever comes to the table will want to use their overvalued stock as currency cut me a good deal you are worth more than you think!

Author: Orion94 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 5/7/1999 8:38 PM
Hey There friendly Fools,

I've been watching/researching this stock for about 3 months. Was in process of transferring brokers when INT hit 11. I'm still interested but I wonder just how long long-term is?

Could use some input on the buy back and anything else.

Thanks, I'm new at this but so far, so good.

Orion

Author: marty3852 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 12/1/1999 11:59 AM
been a while but the earning took some damage due to civil unrest and bad debt.who knows what happened in nigeria but it wasn"t good that is for sure-mobil moved its people out of the country as some kinda riots around the refinery not alot of news-we are 2 months away from the next report which hopefully will be back closer to a growth track but its clouded the company has been shareholder friendly and i have not given up on its prospects yet but getting cloudy and the startegic review may still be in progress and with the price of oil back the recycle part can throw off some cash and they now charge to collect the small accounts just rambling anybody out there!

Author: joelv72 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 1/3/2000 3:22 PM
Recommendations: 1
You're not alone! I have been tracking this stock for the past 6+ months, and have almost bought on more than one occasion. The company looks good, but just might be too small. Does anybody know if an insurance reimbursement for the expropriation (theft) in Africa is still a future possibility? I seem to remember reference to this in the initial press release on the matter. Anyways, if I come across some extra dough, it will be tough not to buy this stock at 7 3/8!

Author: marty3852 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 21 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 4/1/2000 9:01 AM
so much for the insurance-the class action tells the story there -they left the door open there and then did not want to admit it publicly-my comment seems timely they sell the oil recycle just as it is about to turn to a cash cow again ie 25 dollar crude translates into higher value. please raise the dividend or take the company back private management runs the company as a private cash cow anyway. on top of this they provide the scum sucking class action lawyers a tailor made law siut because they hide bad news. man can i pick em or what and i am stuck with a dog

Author: marty3852 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 22 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 9/14/2000 8:44 AM
the exit package for Weiser at 76 is a fabulous example of corporate greed and old boy networking at its best-his 5 year contract is terminated so they have to pay him 3 years back pay with bonus-you get 5% of net profit as bonus-it would have been cheaper to finish his work at home or at golf course -ok that is history as they find a way to raid the 32 million current assets-please figure a way tobringa ttention to your company -Seabrook Securities who are they and do they have any employees ?

Author: marty3852 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 1/6/2001 9:27 AM
sometime you post to to yourself-current assets have been cut to under 19 million with the 50% acquisition of av fuel and other charges and the stock starts the new year moving up to 8 go figure.the 32 millions cash position- could not squeeze a small dividend increase out for this long term pauper- the current dividend cost 2 million a year to support and they buyback like crazy to no avail-cmon up for air- i just want a taste- its been 5 years since they touched the dividend

Author: mjebert Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 1/16/2001 9:42 PM
You're not alone.....keep posting

Author: marty3852 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 25 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 1/24/2001 10:33 PM
ok i will make a wild ass guess here that the earnings will be favorable-they should be out in the next couple of days-the stock has broken above its 200 day moving average i am a stink ball techncian- but the market is telling us that they are bidding up the price of this sleepy small cap-credit the new guy stebbins if he brings this back into high double digits there are not many shareholder but i guess i am not alone after all thanks- What do you think?

Author: coastie04 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 26 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 2/4/2001 2:36 PM
bottom line here you still have the organization run by persons with waste oil mentatity - Smoke & Mirrors (i.e. what you see is not necessarilly what your going to get!)
the 220% eps increase is certainly eyecatching, additional acquisitions in the overseas fueling adds to marketshare, but at what risks? remember these guys are just the middlemen peddling fuel, the volatility in the supplier market can hit them on either of the buyer/consumer side. may be a good time to enjoy the ride up and get out before things reverse on them!

Author: marty3852 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 27 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 3/6/2001 8:24 PM
they sold the waste oil business to earthcare and neglected to get full payment-agree the earnings were eye catching but that is now old news-the buybback is supportive but consistent growth is what we need and your cautious note has basis in the last few years results-i would love to sit at a board meeting in which we buyout a 76 year old executive for 4 million-Weisner got a note in the report it was .19 cents a share and i did not get a thank you note from him - the board is generous or his contract was agreed to by idiots either way i get stuck paying- have you ever voted on budgets that are not your money its easy to be generous to the guy who appointed you.

Author: marty3852 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 28 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 4/29/2001 1:37 PM
seem to be reading the tea leaves as they bought marine fuel in dubai-earnings this week

Author: marty3852 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29 of 35
Subject: Re: earnings Date: 6/7/2001 8:30 AM
hope you bought some at 7 3/8 it was a safe harbor in a tough storm-what do you think of the new division?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement