Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: skbdogman Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 49  
Subject: Earnings? Date: 2/12/2000 8:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anybody here about earnings? I thought they were due after the bell Friday. Can't find any news! If they beat their estimates it should bode well for the stock.

Long on JCDA

Shawn
Print the post Back To Top
Author: gitpicker Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36 of 49
Subject: Re: Earnings? Date: 2/12/2000 4:29 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Anybody here about earnings? I thought they were due after the bell Friday. Can't find any news! If they beat their estimates it should bode well for the stock.

The investor relations area of JCDA website states that earnings will be reported on the 16th, or next Wednesday.

I'm new to following this company, can anyone on the board compare them with other middleware/EAI companies like BEAS, ASWX, VITR? I'm trying to get a handle on this sector, which seems to be very important and growing rapidly.

thanks

gitpicker

Author: skbdogman Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 37 of 49
Subject: Re: Earnings? Date: 2/13/2000 9:28 AM
Gitpicker

Thanks for the response.Clearstation had the date listed for the 11th of Feb. I guess I shouldn't "trust" one source for information.

Shawn

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement