Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: alibayf One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3794  
Subject: Earnings Chart seen on One Up on Wall Street Date: 7/27/2004 6:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Hi all,

Does any one know where I could find charts of earnings rather than prices ?
I have just read Peter Lynch One up on Wall Street and he has charts that show earnings and prices on the same graph. It seems to be great to check the trends.
I have checked Yahoo finance , the Fool and others and I can't seem to find a website that would provide that feature.
Can anyone help ?

Thanks
Farez
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bateman22 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3770 of 3794
Subject: Re: Earnings Chart seen on One Up on Wall Street Date: 7/10/2010 7:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I have been looking for the same thing for years. Please let me know if you have found it.

Thank you,

Rob Bateman
bateman22@hotmail.com

Author: SuunnyDay Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3771 of 3794
Subject: Re: Earnings Chart seen on One Up on Wall Street Date: 7/12/2010 11:16 AM
Recommendations: 2
This question came up on another board a couple of years ago. Someone, I don't remember who, located the same charts and I bookmarked it. If you want to buy the charts, go to srcstockcharts.com. I just checked the site and they have added a charts online feature with daily updates. Some of the charts go back 50 years. The cost is roughly comparable to a Morningstar or Valueline subscription. The info is on their web site. I hope this helps.
SuunnyDay

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement