Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: stuccorick One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 49  
Subject: Earnings ??? GOOD or BAD ???? Date: 11/11/1999 6:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I had a hunch today and bought some JCDA at about 27 which was lower then ive seen it in a while. I knew earnings were coming out but i figured,,,,,what the heck!!

Earnings come out at 4:15pm and,,,,,,,,,,what the hell is going on here ???????

This sounds to me like an OUTSTANDING earnings report,,,,better then any shareholder could have hoped for. I am looking at the stock ticker on CNBC and in the past hour i have seen 2-trades go by the after hours trading ticker. One trade at 27-1/2 and another at 29. Shouldnt this stock be trading higher like crazy after this positive report.

JCDA showed positive earnings in the 3rd quarter as opposed to a loss in last years 3rd quarter. A 50% increase in revenues over last year.!!!!

What is going on here???? Why isnt this stock trading more heavily in after trading hours??? Will someone please explain to me what is going on here.

AFTER A REPORT LIKE THIS I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED TO SEE THIS STOCK TRADE IN THE 40'S TOMORROW.

Why isnt it more active ??? why why why why??

The only thing i can figure is that anyone who owns this stock wouldnt dare get rid of it until after tomorrow, waiting to see it go up to 40 or 50.

Please will someone please enlighten me ??

Thanks for any input.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Russia Collapsing Again?
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement