Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: NewMind Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 126  
Subject: Earnings Report Date: 7/26/2001 1:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Basically, the company has returned to profitability a quarter ahead of schedule. Wall Street responded positively today by giving the stock a boost of $1.21 to $8.76. I know that no one will read this post but hey I've learned that I will set a minimum daily trading volume on future purchases.

NewMind
Print the post Back To Top
Author: STomlinson Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 125 of 126
Subject: Re: Earnings Report Date: 8/5/2001 11:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Basically, the company has returned to profitability a quarter ahead of schedule. Wall Street responded positively today by giving the stock a boost of $1.21 to $8.76. I know that no one will read this post but hey I've learned that I will set a minimum daily trading volume on future purchases.

Well, at least one person read it. I've been disappointed by the company's rather low yield on investment in R&D. A software company distinguuishes itself by its ability to make large leaps and bounds, and DAVX seems to be struggling in this area. However, the company continues to keep my interest, as any significant product development will likely result in an unusually large increase in EPS. While they are reporting overall profitability, they are reporting a loss from operations, negative cash flow from operations, and overall negative cash flow.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement