Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
ebof.ob is the company that markets biowillie biodiesel.

Currently they are massivly overvalued at a P/S of 140 due to tiny sales.

however, the company has recently raised $10 million and has just opened its Durant OK plant which has a capacity of 10 mmgy.

In addition they have aquired a houston terminal plant which by the end of 2006 will have 14 mmgy capacity.

They have 2 plants in Mississippi, the one in greenville has a capacity of 20 mmgy, well when completed, (ground breaking in summer 06.)

They also recently aquired a company that is building a 50 mmgy plant in North Carolina.

They also plan to construct a plant in New Orleans which has a 50 mmgy capcity and another in OK with a capacity of 20 mmgy.

They recently hired an ex CIA undersecretary from the Reagan admin on their board, which also contains such names as Morgan Freeman, Willie Nelson, and now also Julia Roberts, all three working to increase awarness about BD, specifically their own.

This company has been experienceing massive growth.

From 2004's revenues of $27,000 to 2005's revenue of $1.8 million to the trailing 12 months of $3.6 million.

The last 3 quarters have all been consecutavly better, March 2006 say 1.8 million in revenue.

I wait with baited breath for their next 10QSB, to be released in late august.

Also I anxiously await the promised redesigned website, still under construction.

Although this company is currently massivly overvalued, I believe that a good deal will present itself in the future and that this is a highly speculative oppertunity to potentially make a massive profit off of Biodiesel,(which has higher energy density than gas, and a positive EROI of 3.2 for Soy alone, which by the way has the lowest yield of any vegetable crop.)

Hopefully management isn't playing a shell game with the supposed 165+ million mmgy capacity that is supposedly in the works.

I shall be monitoring this company closely and will report back each quarter.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement