Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFBofa Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121480  
Subject: Education IRA vs. "529 Plan"?? Date: 6/5/2001 12:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey folks:

Does anyone out there have info (or some good links to old posts/articles) about the comparative advantages of the Ed IRA vs. the 529 Plans?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BookmFool Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 51556 of 121480
Subject: Re: Education IRA vs. "529 Plan"?? Date: 6/5/2001 9:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hello TMFbofa:
Does anyone out there have info (or some good links to old posts/articles) about the comparative advantages of the Ed IRA vs. the 529 Plans?

I posted a message a few days ago, I'll let you judge its merits, though. Anyway there's a link provided in my post to an article that does a good job of it, IMHO.

You could also use the search option at the top of every page. Just type in you subject line and see what you get. If it's not enough, select "Fool discussion boards" from the drop-down menu of the Search box on that page then. That will search for you subject from all Fool message boards. Here's the link I mentioned above, see:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=15098850

HTH

Bookm

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement