Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: hunnypot1 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 30784  
Subject: Eggs With a Twist Date: 1/17/2013 3:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I really do feel better when I have a 3 egg breakfast. It holds me over for hours.

But I do get burned out on them.

Today I tried mixing in some Spinach and Artichoke Dip (From Costco, $7.79 for a pint, 1 net carb for 2 tablespoons; 4 grams protein) into my scrambled eggs...not bad at all. Definitely perked them up a bit. Tasted much more like the dip, than egg.

The dip does want to stick to the pan, so use cooking spray or a non-stick pan. I melted the dip in the pan with some butter before adding the eggs. a bit of salt and pepper and voila.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29950 of 30784
Subject: Re: Eggs With a Twist Date: 1/17/2013 4:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I had a sweet craving today so I made a jam and cream cheese omelet. Used Polander no sugar added jam with slivers of cream cheese, and a bit of stevia. Cooked in butter, of course.

Yum. Better than a cheese danish!

IP

Author: hunnypot1 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29951 of 30784
Subject: Re: Eggs With a Twist Date: 1/17/2013 6:02 PM
Recommendations: 0
That does sound good. Especially if made thin like a crepe.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement