UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 734579  
Subject: Ellis Island, a quaint memory Date: 9/7/2013 11:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Now they storm townhalls, demanding to be made instant American citizens!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHzyk65jfRo

Comment on the blog:

I am Hispanic, but they Illegal aliens don't speak? for me! I was born in the U.S.A and I am proud of it! You Mexicans need to shut up and go back to your country and stay there! Another thing, in our country WE SPEAK ENGLISH, NOT ESPANOL!!!!!!!!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696057 of 734579
Subject: Re: Ellis Island, a quaint memory Date: 9/7/2013 2:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The country belongs to them now.

Not you.

Might as well deal with that.

JediG

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696062 of 734579
Subject: Re: Ellis Island, a quaint memory Date: 9/7/2013 2:20 PM
Recommendations: 3
All of my grandparents and great grandparents came through Ellis Island.

Legally.....

with skills.....

and with 'sponsors' who agreed, that if the immigrant did not get a job, THEY would support him for up to five years.

Today....run the border......run to the local welfare department....get food stamps and housing allowances .....free educational grants.....all kinds of assistance....legal help in staying in the country.....a drivers license......

]
Heck, Obama wants legalization so his grannie can stay in the country...she snuck across the border...and is still here after deportation hearing after hearing...until Obama even shut that down...
his Uncle is here illegally too....and Obama is protecting him.....

What a sad state of affairs...

t.

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696069 of 734579
Subject: Re: Ellis Island, a quaint memory Date: 9/7/2013 2:45 PM
Recommendations: 5
The country belongs to them now.

Not you.

Might as well deal with that.

JediG

Sir, you are correct. Demographics are the destiny. American citizens are not procreating as fast as the uneducated Mexicans are streaming across the USA's southern border.

I cannot imagine any other country in the world allowing their border to be crossed by masses of uneducated invaders.

The thing is that the poor unwashed masses of illegal invaders are escaping third world corrupt sh!tholes only to create a new third world sh!thole in this country. As I see it, in the future the United States will have enclaves of wealthy people like the Obamas living in gated guarded locations separated from the unwashed poor masses. The middle class will have all but have disappeared. This description could match any corrupt banana republic country south of the United States border.

Glad I won't be around to see the results. I lost the faith after the 2012 presidential election.

Mike

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696072 of 734579
Subject: Re: Ellis Island, a quaint memory Date: 9/7/2013 2:58 PM
You nailed it perfectly.

JediG

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696078 of 734579
Subject: Re: Ellis Island, a quaint memory Date: 9/7/2013 3:48 PM
Heck, Obama wants legalization so his grannie can stay in the country... she snuck across the border...and is still here after deportation hearing after hearing...until Obama even shut that down... his Uncle is here illegally too....and Obama is protecting him.....

Sometimes I can't believe such a creep was elected POTUS! America has hit rock bottom.

Author: TheBaronAndrew Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 696532 of 734579
Subject: Re: Ellis Island, a quaint memory Date: 9/9/2013 9:08 PM
All of my grandparents and great grandparents came through Ellis Island.

My Italian/Sicilian grandparents didn't, for some reason. They came through Boston Harbor. Grandma and Grandpa lived in Boston for a period of time after they were married.

According to the steamship passenger record I found on Ancestry.com, my grandmother did have a sponsor, who because of the same last name as hers I'm assuming to be some relative or other who was already here.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement