Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: blesto Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 236  
Subject: Empty Message Board Now? Date: 9/14/2012 8:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
If so, maybe someone will raid and take it over.

It has a cool name after all.

Can you hear me FoxForce5contest aka HarryCarysGhost?

CG is gonna pass MTGE before you know it. :^)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HarryCarysGhost Three stars, 500 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 231 of 236
Subject: Re: Empty Message Board Now? Date: 9/15/2012 2:45 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Blesto not sure what you would have me do here, is there a spreadsheet I'm missing that all the FoxForce5 picks could be entered into?

MTGE isn't a real money pick for me, on my watchlist though.

Sorry if I am yet once again Dazed and Confused ;)

Author: blesto Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 232 of 236
Subject: Re: Empty Message Board Now? Date: 9/17/2012 4:02 PM
Well, you could just keep on expanding your blog post, but keeping some updates here and a place to talk about the contest would be better on the boards.

I thought we could do a hostile takeover of this board or if there's protest from the Fool, you could start your own board. It definately wouldn't be the first time it's happened here in the Fool message board universe.

Anyone from the blogsphere can read it and if they want to post they can apply and you can invite them in.

MTGE isn't a real money pick for me, on my watchlist though.

Wasn't that you who picked MTGE for FoxForce5contest?

Anyway, just trying to start something up here and see if it will grow.

Author: HarryCarysGhost Three stars, 500 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 233 of 236
Subject: Re: Empty Message Board Now? Date: 9/17/2012 9:04 PM
Got it Man.

Anyone interested in joining a contest can do so at this blog-
http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/dividend-contest/756130

Or here, I also asked TMF to start a new board named randomness. If they approve, that will be a place where anyone could basically say anything. (political correctness thrown out the window)

MTGE is indeed my pick just wanted to be clear that I'm not in it with real money.

Hey Man don't be araid of my last E-mail. Somehow I sent you attachments of the background I was playin with so it ended up at 3549KB.

Cheers

Author: blesto Big red star, 1000 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 234 of 236
Subject: Re: Empty Message Board Now? Date: 9/18/2012 4:29 AM
I'll check it today. I haven't logged into my email since friday.

Author: HarryCarysGhost Three stars, 500 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 235 of 236
Subject: Re: Empty Message Board Now? Date: 9/20/2012 9:54 PM
Think it worked Man, Randomness

Just a board where anything could be said.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement