No. of Recommendations: 2
It is time to bring the enemies of the United States to justice. Sadam Hussein lost a war to The United States and he has refused to allow inspectors to do their job in accordance with the peace settlement. He has openly defied our government and he remains in power and continues to develop offensive weapons. This man poses a serious threat to our people and has the ability to help fund and support terrorist.

We have learned that Sadam continues to build his arms and chemical weapons. When will we take him out? Must our people suffer a chemical weapons attack before we put an end to this insanity? Surely, many of his own people would be happy to be rid of such an insane ruler.

Osama Bin Laden has been connected to many attacks against our people and has made statements which threaten the safety and well being of our fellow countrymen. We have to take action against such threats, just as we would have our police take action against anyone who threatened us in our own country.

Bin Laden is suspected of being involved in this recent attack and any nation in the world who would blame us for bringing him to justice should be considered a sympathizer and an enemy.

I was happy to learn that President Bush will consider any country that harbors terrorist to be considered our enemy too. It is time to take a stronger stance with enemies of our country and I am happy that the President placed the world on notice regarding this fact.

Although I did not vote for President Bush, I certainly support him and pray for him and the leaders of our country.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement