Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Alex172 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 17909  
Subject: Energy stocks Date: 7/20/2012 9:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I currently have 500 shares of CLNE and 100 shares each of WSPT and NAV. I have done a lot of research on natural gas and believe it is now past the speculative buy in. What would you recommend as a supplement of these stocks or to buy more of? I am playing with 20% of my 401 and still have some to invest,
Print the post Back To Top
Author: joelxwil Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17782 of 17909
Subject: Re: Energy stocks Date: 7/21/2012 12:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Well, I cannot answer that question, but I suggest you go to Google and search "Natural Gas Mutual Funds". Lots of stuff there.

Author: bhughes1001 Three stars, 500 posts Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17800 of 17909
Subject: Re: Energy stocks Date: 8/30/2012 5:07 PM
I would personally go with something less volatile than what you already have; 20% of your 401k is a large percentage.

Maybe iShares Global Infrastructure (IGF)
Vanguard Energy ETF (VDE)

Just suggestions; gets you in a number of companies that could directly and/or indirectly benefit from an increase in natural gas utilization.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement