UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (98) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: Rozanovitch Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 46847  
Subject: Re: Myers Briggs Test: OT? - NOT!! Date: 1/4/2004 11:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
ENFP, that's you Paul,
“Snob" subset

ENFPs 'Snobs' revel in the sensations of good wine, paintings, and music that are somewhat indistinguishable to us ordinary people. Insatiable readers, they are eager to relate the stories they've uncovered, hoping to disclose the "truth" of people and issues, and to advocate causes. 'Snobs' like flowers, so an admirer of Van Gough. Wallows in mindless writing of stories for entertainment of others who can understand double entendre methodology.

Life is an exciting drama to ENFPs, only 5% of the population, loving to play charades (the only way they can be authentic, otherwise becomes too critical of self). The ENFP 'Snob' readily sees shadow faults in others without recognizing it in himself. Often late and characteristically full of apologies, 'how can I make it up to you?'
The 'Snob' loves to read, it brings new material to their dreams. (Smile)

Because of an overexpressed NF in their Kingdom, they tend to be hypersensitive so may suffer from muscle tension, especially in midlife. They need to work harder on body awareness and relaxation exercises, for “Snobs” art media such as painting would be a good choice and may be pleasurable.

ENFPs look into everything that has to do with the advance of good and the conquering of evil in the world, sometimes lost in the world of hypotheses.The dark side to a 'Snob' is that they might change a procedure and not tell anybody, watching chaos develop and take notes for a story-writing hobby.

Lastly, 'Snobs' have an uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Exactly how you knew how to hit my 'Hot Button' (that which motivates me) by asking I am confused. Did I push you and not know it? Notice the charade quality to that question.

Hope this was helpful to you in further understanding some of your thinking/judging processes, I admit to using some Keirsey in this.

Ro (tongue in cheek, knowing she will suffer some arrows)

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (98) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Looking at Currency Ratios
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement