Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: dlbuffy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 439201  
Subject: Entitlement, stolen... Date: 12/13/2012 1:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 8
After all an entitlement is something we are owed and that we have paid into...I have paid 10.4% into it all my life...and yes it is that rate since your employer really does not pay the 6.2%; he just takes it out of your pay and counts it as part of your "benefits"..

I am entitled to that money which has come out of all my paychecks through my working life

That is from another post. I loved the idea and had to make a post o FB about it. A caveat that does not seem to ever come up, Congress has been raiding social security for decades and reallocating that money. It has never been paid back.

People are ENTITLED to have it paid back since it is THEIR money.

:^D
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement