Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
It has finally dawned on me why the movies look old. It is the color -- flat -- and the sharpness -- very muddy. For a company with a movie studio, you would think that they would have an appreciation for what high-quality movies look like.

One other comment about Disney. I have been waiting to see what entertainment Disney will have for the EPCOT Spring Festival (starting April 19th). Searching the Disney Web site for special events yields nothing. Then I got the passholder newsletter with the dates and a mention that 60's and 70's bands will play again this year. So I did a search. "No events found."

Most people plan their trips months in advance. Disney has got to have book acts and established a plan for this period. Yet, their Web site offers nothing. It is like the food establishments closing before the parks close. People want information but Disney is busying touting something one place and you cannot find that information someplace else. Disney has lost a lot of money on its Web site. It is about time they kept the content up-to-date and made it a place where people go to get information.

One last comment. Disney is offering passholders "free refreshments" in a special area in the Land pavillion (for a three month period). Annual passholders also get a special viewing area for the nightly EPCOT fireworks. What is the logic behind this? These are added costs and, as a shareholder, for what benefit? Take this budget money and staff the fast food areas in Future World until 30 minutes after the park closes. It will generate revenue and make park users happy.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement