Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: americanray Big red star, 1000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 170785  
Subject: Epic Media Fail Date: 4/20/2013 2:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 31
http://cdn.pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/files/2013/04/boston_epic_...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 159189 of 170785
Subject: Re: Epic Media Fail Date: 4/20/2013 5:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
Just proves that anyone can bend over and pull a conspiracy theory out of his @$$.

~aj

Author: horacekgl Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 159227 of 170785
Subject: Re: Epic Media Fail Date: 4/22/2013 1:47 PM
Recommendations: 0
Some don't have far to bend as they spend most of their time in 'position', with their heads firmly planted.

glh

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement