Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 3girlsdream Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 51  
Subject: ES Continual Rise Date: 1/21/2013 12:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is this unusual for the stock price to continue to rise after an established offer has been accepted? In my very unlimited experience I have observed stock prices rising to the offered price and not much above. ES seems to be continuing to go up. Slightly perplexed!

Thank you in advance for sharing your time and thoughts (and possibly expertise ;-)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sparky0604 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36 of 51
Subject: Re: ES Continual Rise Date: 2/15/2013 4:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Got out this week at $3.73 after shop period expired. While I still have concerns about the deal and its fairness, I don't have the stomach for the fight. I made good money for the time I held it and would have gladly held longer.

Good luck to all who hang in there m

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement