Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: alaskack Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121219  
Subject: ESA Withdrawals Date: 4/16/2008 2:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Being that I'm a lazy person, can someone point me to the right publication that explains what documentation needs to be kept when making ESA withdrawals.

My plan was to buy him a computer with part of the ESA funds in his senior high school year (seems that computers are an allowable expense in HS but not college). He's now involved in a summer education program where a laptop will be useful, so we're looking a year early.

Also, do I need to withdraw the funds prior to the purchase or can I purchase the computer now and then withdraw the funds at a later date this year? Thanks.

Calvin
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement