Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Do I have to calculate my est'd tax payments for 2003 based on 2002 income? Or can I calculate (and pay) how much tax I owe on income as I receive it each quarter in 2003? I know it has to be real close (90%?) of what I'll actually owe.

I ask because my income and tax in 2002 was probably higher than it will be in 2003. My income is not steady; two big projects in 2002, none yet in 2003.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.