UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 757845  
Subject: Euphemism Of The Day Date: 12/13/2012 10:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
According to the Washington Post, it’s not a “death tax,” it’s a “posthumous federal levy on accumulated wealth.”
------------------------------------------------
It's not fast food, it's good food quickly.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ResNullius Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659836 of 757845
Subject: Re: Euphemism Of The Day Date: 12/13/2012 10:11 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
According to the Washington Post, it’s not a “death tax,” it’s a “posthumous federal levy on accumulated wealth.”

Well, if the libs decide to gut inheritable assets, then I think they confiscate all inherited wealth held by members of either house of congress.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 659846 of 757845
Subject: Re: Euphemism Of The Day Date: 12/13/2012 10:44 AM
Recommendations: 0

I like Humus but it is a little gassy so dealing with me posthumus I don't know

Ain't no such thing as a death tax, and no death panels never even discussed them, and doctors really like old people so treating them for free shouldn't be a problem, in fact they will enjoy paying TO treat them, they are all wealthy anyway and we have a budget problem

There really are obvious solution if only John Boehner would step up to the plate.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement