UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PoorMelissa Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 117  
Subject: Even this board is dead . . . Date: 6/12/2002 12:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Comments? Suggestions? Want to find out when we'll be headed your way? Visit our Events Discussion Board.

I suggest TMF not write an article that leads it's members to believe they'll be finding upcoming information about anything on a board that's not received a post in 11 months.

A disappointment, but not a surprise. Most of the TMF boards I frequent have been on the dying list since I sent my payment. :-(

Melissa
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 115 of 117
Subject: Re: Even this board is dead . . . Date: 6/12/2002 8:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Melissa --

<<A disappointment, but not a surprise. Most of the TMF boards I frequent have been on the dying list since I sent my payment. :-( >>

I'm sorry you're disappointed.

To be fair, though, this board was very quiet and slow long before we switched to paying for boards. It has only gotten a few more than 100 posts in several years. It's an informational board, not a busy, chatty board, like many others.

That said, it *is* a board where we announce/answer questions about various Fool media appearances. So those interested might consider making it a favorite board, to keep up with any future announcements. And if you have questions about various appearances, do ask them here -- you're quite likely to get an answer. :)

Selena

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement