Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 13878  
Subject: Exactly the same Date: 11/5/2001 11:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I heard a character on TV say something was "exactly the same" the other day and chuckled to myself, wondering... what would be partly the same? Or exactly different?

Selena
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Dwalin Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 13878
Subject: Re: Exactly the same Date: 11/5/2001 12:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
what would be partly the same? Or exactly different?TMFSelena

We don't usually say that, but I imagine it would be the same in some aspects but different in others. Those two things would be similar. Things that were exactly different might have nothing in common.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement