Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I recently moved to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on a two year contract. Part of the benefits package is that the money is tax free. My question is what do I need to do to keep this taxless income status? Is there anything that I need to avoid doing in the States? Such as using my bank account in Ca?
Thank you for any information you may give.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.