Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: buylowersellhigh Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 18154  
Subject: Expectations for tomorrow's sales #'s Date: 1/2/2013 1:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I believe tomorrow the automakers release sales figures.

Any expectations for the numbers?

BLSH
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFThump Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Home Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17319 of 18154
Subject: Re: Expectations for tomorrow's sales #'s Date: 1/3/2013 8:08 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
duplicate post from SA:Ford
-----------------------------

As we wait to see the December sales figures, due out today, I thought it might encourage Ford investors (and those considering joining that group) to see the MarketWatch slide show of the top ten cars that are selling so quickly they're hard to find on dealers lots. Ford, incidentally, holds positions 1, 2, and 7 on that list. To see which models are selling briskly you'll have to open the link.

hint: two of them are hybrids

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-cars-so-popular-theyre-o...

Doug

Author: buylowersellhigh Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17320 of 18154
Subject: Re: Expectations for tomorrow's sales #'s Date: 1/3/2013 11:13 AM
Doug,

You have any thoughts on F, the stock. Do you have an estimate of fair value? Everyone seems to be predicting F to do well in 2013 with auto sales improving along with housing.

BLSH

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17323 of 18154
Subject: Re: Expectations for tomorrow's sales #'s Date: 1/3/2013 5:30 PM
Days Turn what a number :)

Author: SkepikI One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17326 of 18154
Subject: Re: Expectations for tomorrow's sales #'s Date: 1/8/2013 2:12 PM
And the stock price responds tepidly... If I were less disciplined I'd be considering a buy...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement