No. of Recommendations: 0
I've been using ExtendedEfforts CAGR_rev13 spreadsheet. When accessing data I now get a Microsoft dialog box saying the "inquiry returned no data". I haven't a clue what to do about this. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark
Print the post Back To Top
The feed from MSN is down.

MIke's having the same issues with his stuff.

Panther
Mark,

I can't get data from MSN when I try a query directly from their web site. Let's give them a day or so to fix it on their end.

LNT
No. of Recommendations: 1
I guess that means my website's charts are broken as well, if anyone forces an update.

Time to look for an alternative to MSN -- if they were going to fix it they'd probably have done so by now.

Bosco.
No. of Recommendations: 3
ExtendedEffort,

Has your spreadsheet been fixed? I waited a week for things to settle down with MSN but I still get "MSN returned bad data". I've grown to rely on your wonderful spreadsheet.

Thank you!
No. of Recommendations: 3
Hi,

I've been travelling quite a bit for work and have not had much chance to work on it. I hope to have a working version by this weekend. Hang in there.

Thanks,

LNT
No. of Recommendations: 1
Hi ExtendedEffort,

I hate to nag but is there an update for the spreadsheet coming soon?
I do like your sheet, its the one I got used to and like a lot. I would love to see it back working.

Thanks for all your efforts.
Patrick
No. of Recommendations: 5
Patrick,

I had to buy a book on VBA and will start working on the spreadsheet shortly. I have part of the thing working but it is clunky and requires that I manually copy from the download spreadsheet and paste into the CAGR spreadsheet. Curses to MSN!

Thanks,

LNt
Advertisement