Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65406  
Subject: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/11/2012 4:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
......We finally used the second bottle of Extenze, and it worked within minutes. I did forget to do a taste test on it though.:) - Bean
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65176 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/11/2012 4:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Did you rub it on?

Next time video it for proof, place on Utube and make believers out of all of us ( well at least make us voyeurs). LOL

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65177 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/11/2012 5:07 PM
99 - Did you rub it on?

------------------------------------------------

....No, I was too busy climbing on.:) Sorry, I will try to remember next time. - Bean

Author: tconi Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65178 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/11/2012 7:06 PM
Recommendations: 7
please don't

peace & just don't
t

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65179 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/12/2012 11:25 AM
....No, I was too busy climbing on.:) Sorry, I will try to remember next time. - Bean

I see a "big" opportunity for you.

Be a Amway like distributor of ExtenZe. You could have great home parties to sell your product.

Author: RetiredVermonter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65180 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/12/2012 5:38 PM
Whole bottle -- not half? Any side effects?

Author: RetiredVermonter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65187 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/20/2012 10:47 AM
Bean:

I finally tried some and found it had no special effect. Nice cherry taste, though!

I've found that the best aphrodisiac really is one's PARTNER! I bet you've had the same effect on your guy, too. Nothing like a woman who says the words, acts hot, LOOKS hot -- and IS hot!

Interestingly enough, she need not always be a "young hottie", either. A mature woman can be very, very hot, indeed...

Vermonter

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65197 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/21/2012 7:28 PM
Be a Amway like distributor of ExtenZe. You could have great home parties to sell your product.

------------------------------------

....That would all depend on how much of a discount I would get on the product?:) - Bean

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65198 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/21/2012 7:31 PM
please don't

peace & just don't
t

-----------------------------------------------

.....You always get me to smile.:) - Bean

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65199 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/21/2012 7:36 PM
RetiredVermonter - Whole bottle -- not half? Any side effects?

-----------------------------------

.....Whole bottle, not half. The only side effects I could see were a hard on, and a lot more interest.:) - Bean

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65200 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/21/2012 7:40 PM
RetiredVermonter - I've found that the best aphrodisiac really is one's PARTNER! I bet you've had the same effect on your guy, too. Nothing like a woman who says the words, acts hot, LOOKS hot -- and IS hot!

Interestingly enough, she need not always be a "young hottie", either. A mature woman can be very, very hot, indeed...

Vermonter

-------------------------------------------

....Yes, I'm sure it makes a HUGE difference if you have a really hot mature woman just waiting to make you happy.:) - Bean

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65225 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/25/2012 3:50 PM
Recommendations: 1
I bought a two pack.

It did not seem to make any difference. Yet, it worked great for you.

So, if it is not the product, maybe the partner.

So for scientific reasons shall we experinment?

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65227 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/27/2012 7:21 PM
So, if it is not the product, maybe the partner.

So for scientific reasons shall we experinment?

-----------------------------------------------

.....Experimentation is always good.:) - Bean

Author: RetiredVermonter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65229 of 65406
Subject: Re: Extenze Works Again Date: 8/30/2012 10:48 AM
99:

Yes, same result here -- nada.

Thankfully, my partner does the best job for me!

Vermonter

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement