UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 736236  
Subject: Extreme Date: 1/23/2013 10:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 23
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/01/paul-ryan-worki...

House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan is working on a budget that a spokesman says will balance in 10 years, according to a spokesman.
--------------------------------------------------
Wow, just wow. What a nutjob.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MetalDecathlete Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 667903 of 736236
Subject: Re: Extreme Date: 1/23/2013 12:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Extreme? And it does not even pay one dime off the national debt.

Even if we balanced the budget in 10, imagine the crushing debt in 10 years.

Metal

Author: bighairymike Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 667995 of 736236
Subject: Re: Extreme Date: 1/23/2013 7:10 PM
Recommendations: 2
Extreme? And it does not even pay one dime off the national debt.

Even if we balanced the budget in 10, imagine the crushing debt in 10 years.

Metal

--------------

True, the debt will be ginormous in ten years but I trust Ryans balanced budget allows for covering the interest on that debt. And so long as it balances, at least the bleeding will stop. But of course this fantasy will never happen because balanced budgets are racist.

Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 667996 of 736236
Subject: Re: Extreme Date: 1/23/2013 7:17 PM
Recommendations: 1
Wow, just wow. What a nutjob

A racist homophobe to boot.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement