UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12878  
Subject: Facts, Not Myths... Date: 1/17/2012 4:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well done article...

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20120117/WIRE/120119602...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12678 of 12878
Subject: Re: Facts, Not Myths... Date: 1/17/2012 6:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Good find.
Thanks

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12679 of 12878
Subject: Re: Facts, Not Myths... Date: 1/17/2012 7:44 PM
Recommendations: 2
Jerry seems to be doing well, not that we're happy with cuts to our local State Parks, but it needed to happen.. I'd like to see more of those closures turned over to our County Parks system. Locally they do great, we pay fees or annual passes in my case, for some locations, I can see lots of time as well as dollar donations to help out. At least we know for certain where the dollars go. And they parks stay open!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement