UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308232  
Subject: Family Fools.. surprise! Date: 6/13/2002 10:59 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
Greetings.
Had a nice conversation with my sister the other day, and she spent at least half of it telling me about how she is trying to save money. "If I get water when I eat out instead of pop I'd save over $300 a year..." She no longer has any credit cards nor the debt involved with them. She counts the price of each piece of medication she takes.

She spent some time telling me (twice, at least) how interesting it was to shop with her friend & how she got a rush from NOT buying a bra she saw & really really liked but didn't really need!

I'm impressed. I did tell her to look out for TMF and the Fool Logo in her resale shop journeys, but she didn't really know what I was talking about. Not gonna be on line anytime soon, thats ok.

Anyway I'm so proud of her. She's doing a lot better than I am.

joycets
Print the post Back To Top
Author: frissy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130262 of 308232
Subject: Re: Family Fools.. surprise! Date: 6/13/2002 11:50 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm impressed. I did tell her to look out for TMF and the Fool Logo in her resale shop journeys, but she didn't really know what I was talking about.

?????? She's not the only one...

Author: exeter17 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130367 of 308232
Subject: Re: Family Fools.. surprise! Date: 6/13/2002 5:29 PM
Recommendations: 1
I don't care how poor I get. There is always enough for my g/f's unmentionables. Oops, I mentioned them =)

Ex17

Author: FloatinFool One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130435 of 308232
Subject: Re: Family Fools.. surprise! Date: 6/13/2002 11:23 PM
Recommendations: 2
Joyce,
the convo you had with your sis is a million light years from the convo I had with MY sis today...

*MY* sis is busy living my dream life! Wonderful husband (ok, I got that) with great job, new baby, lovely wardrobe, moving into beautiful new home this month...

If I didn't love her I'd really hate her. My headaches are about paying medical bills, working 2 jobs, and caring for disabled DH. Her headaches are about window treatments.

Wendy
clinging to the assertion that the good Lord gives special challenges to special people...

Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 130597 of 308232
Subject: Re: Family Fools.. surprise! Date: 6/14/2002 3:34 PM
Recommendations: 0
I'm impressed. I did tell her to look out for TMF and the Fool Logo in her resale shop journeys, but she didn't really know what I was talking about.

?????? She's not the only one... (frizzy)

oh, you know. Tee shirts, hats, whatever......

joycets - wishing for a FOOL cap.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement